There's A Little BIT here fOR EVERYONE.

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
I'm not here to whine - maybe sometimes, a little bit - I'm just
here to share my little mishaps, tragic mistakes and my colorful comebacks..just enough to give you a peek of The Life and Crises of A Young Twenty Something mom, student, daughter and dreamer.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

BAD NEWS

something happened to my blog..a virus of some sort that wiped out all my posts..i was able to recover the first two through google cache. but i'm much too busy to update it. maybe i'll do it tonight though.

EDIT: 05/03/2009

Oh my GOd! I just found out today how my blog posts vanished into thin air! Last night I didn't sign out from blogger and my brother thought it was "FUN" to tweak my blog and give me a surprise the next day. DUH! He ended up losing my posts and back ups! UN-believable!
there wasn't any virus like I was led to believe.

Thinking about rewriting those posts makes me just crawl under the covers and snooze my butt off.


No comments:

Post a Comment